South African Airways (SAA) announced the appointment of Phumeza Nhantsi ,39, as the airline’s new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The appointment is effective from 1 May 2017.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Nhantsi :
1. Nhantsi was appointed interim CFO in November 2015 replacing Wolf Meyer.
2. Prior to joining SAA, Nhantsi was a Director at SizweNtsalubaGobodo (SNG), the fifth-largest accounting firm in Southern Africa.
3. She is a qualified chartered accountant.
4. She was temporarily seconded from SizweNtsalubaGobodo (SNG) to SAA.
5. Nhantsi, has extensive experience in the financial services and aviation arena.