Richard Vallihu has been appointed as Chief Executive of Transnet National Ports Authority while Thamsanqa Jiyane replaces him as CE for Transnet Engineering. Read Story
- Transnet rings executive changes
- Zuma denies Eskom interference
- Acsa to cough up R2m for price fixing
- Volvo plans $500m factory in America
- Statoil finds more gas in Block 2
- Compass banks on strong pound to lift ...
- China slowdown hits Prada’s profits
- Best Buy Canada cuts jobs
- More power for SA waiting just offshore
- Suspended SAA chief faces more allegat...