Corporate Seller to offload portion of property portfolioComment on this story
Corporate Seller to offload portion of property portfolio
On 6 March 2013, Aucor Property will take to auction a large portion of a national property
portfolio. The portfolio comprises of nine properties situated in prime locations in city centres
across the Western, Southern and Eastern Cape.
Comments Mark Kleynhans of Aucor Property, ''Each of the properties are in excellent
condition and have been well maintained. Situated on main roads with excellent exposure
and easy access, each property is tenanted by a Blue Chip client.''
The properties on offer include the following:
- 40 Bird Street Stellenbosch: On an ERF of 1,076m ², this property comprising five
residential apartments as well as office and retail space will be offered. The projected
Gross Annual Income of this property (GAI) is R2 203 461.
- Corner of High & Stockenstroom Streets in Worcester: Situated in the CDB, this
property with an ERF size of 633m² is current fully let and well maintained. It will be
sold with leases in place until December 2014 (GIA R921 908).
- Corner of Church & Matzikama Streets in Vredendal:. This property comprises an
office block, an apartment, retail space and three lockup garages (projected GAI
- On the corner of Main and Bree Street in Vredenburg: This property of 1,189m²
comprises two shops and five flats, of which two are bachelor flats, two are one-
bedroom flats and one two-bedroom flat (projected GAI of R590 000).
- Corner of Main and Hout Streets in Paarl: This large office block of 1,663m²
comprises reception areas, individual offices, open plan offices, kitchens, 16 shaded
parking bays and communal ablutions (projected GAI R1 353 944).
- Eastern Cape: Two properties in the Eastern Cape form part of the portfolio. In
Queenstown, a three-storey building comprising retail and office space will be offered
on the auction floor (projected GAI R810 000). The second Eastern Cape property is
on the corner of King and Fuller Streets in Butterworth. With an ERF size of 1,322m²,
the property is large and offers excellent exposure to passing traffic (projected GAI
- George: This property consists of retail and office space. The first portion (ERF 1586
of 679m²) comprises offices and retail space while the second (Erf 7154 of 935m²)
offers undercover parking for 26 vehicles (projected GAI R1 302 998).
- Durbanville: This large office of 2,238m² has attracted much attention due to the size,
position and current tenant agreements in place. The building has been built in an
L-shape with covered parking and office space on the ground floor (projected GAI
The Auction will take place on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 at 12h00 at the Rockwell Hotel,
Prestwich Street, Green Point, Cape Town.
For more information please contact Debbie Sherman on 083 261 8057 or
[email protected] Alternatively contact Jason Poultney on 084 404 1010 on