India has scrapped controls on diesel prices and increased natural gas tariffs in Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s biggest steps towards curbing subsidies, ... Read Story
It may be the only time you will find these words in the same sentence: “Ebola” and “Add to Wishlist”.Read Story
- Modi frees diesel controls, raises gas...
- Zimbabwe: Plan to restore power plants
- Ebola toys a hit with those who like t...
- West Africa: Firms oppose US travel ban
- Egypt: Deals signed to dredge Suez
- Khumalo builds for a listing in London
- Wealthiest drop $26.2bn in collective ...
- Firms seen stepping up share buy-backs
- Interest rates to stay low longer – BOE
- Japanese stocks lead rebound