Banks in London are expanding curbs on entertainment, with some adding bans on buying clients shots and expensing pricey bottle services for tables at nightclub... Read Story
- Sierra Leone: Timis Mining to buy iron...
- London banks impose curfew on entertai...
- Ghana: Cedi to get help from IMF funds
- Nigeria: EU deal stalemate hits cocoa ...
- Tough economic climate hurts BAT sales
- Heineken’s sales miss estimates
- Sony may reduce its target for sales
- Asia stocks hobbled by growth woes
- Wall Street ends lower
- GSK announces big cost cuts