The fact that you wear glasses or contact lenses does not in itself mean you have a physical impairment and can claim tax relief for related medical expenses. Read Story
- The go-between
- Wearing glasses in the eyes of SARS
- Treasury to list tax-free savings prod...
- Who owes where?
- How to fill in your income tax return
- How to declare interest and dividends
- Facing up to Fatca
- You could delay taking your pension
- Phased retirement and provident funds
- Make most of retirement tax changes