What's NEW on Zando?

Shop our latest arrivals for shoes & apparel now!

Seven good reasons to drink beer

Comment on this story

IO_beer life0

REUTERS

Singer Rihanna drinks beer as she watches the Memphis Grizzlies play the Los Angeles Clippers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, California on January 26, 2012.

London - We have long been told that a glass of red wine is good for our health, but now an increasing number of clinical studies show that beer can have even greater benefits.

“Beer has a bad image - it is more often associated with drunken football crowds than health-conscious, discerning drinkers,” says Dr George Philliskirk of The Institute of Brewing and Distillery, who specialises in yeast research. “But when drunk in moderation, beer provides a wider range of health benefits than wine.”

And it doesn’t matter whether you prefer ale or lager, as they are both produced from water, barley, hops and yeast. The only difference lies in the way they are fermented - ale is brewed for a week in a warm environment, while lager is produced over the course of a month at a much colder temperature.

“It needn’t be an expensive beer - just don’t drink so much you cancel out any of the benefits,” adds Dr Philliskirk. “This means no more than a pint a day for a woman and between one and two pints, depending on the beer’s strength, for a man.”

THE BEER-BELLY MYTH

Worries about ending up with the dreaded barrel-shaped beer belly put many people off enjoying a pint. But according to Dr Philliskirk, blaming a rotund figure on beer is misguided.

“Glass for glass, beer is less calorific than wine,” he says. “It is the lifestyle that gives a beer-drinker a belly, not the drinking itself. Although the volume of beer consumed is generally more than wine, if you limit yourself to a pint a day you are consuming only a few more calories than if you drank a large glass of wine.”

On average, beer contains about 180 calories per pint, while a large glass (250ml) of red wine contains 160 calories and there are 150 calories in a glass of white.

THE ATHLETE’S CHOICE

Although too much alcohol is dehydrating, a single pint of beer is more effective at rehydrating the body than the equivalent amount of water, according to a study at the University of Granada in Spain.

The scientists monitored 40 students - with half drinking beer and half drinking water after exercising in a 40C environment. They found that the carbon-dioxide bubbles in beer not only made the drink feel more thirst-quenching but increased water absorption, while the carbohydrates in beer replaced lost calories .

“It could be that the better hydration levels are also down to the sugars and salts found in beer,” says Dr Philliskirk. “It is a good source of potassium - which is needed after exercise to help rehydrate.”

Beer is also rich in B vitamins - particularly riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pyroxidine (B6), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12) - necessary for maintaining energy levels and building new muscle tissue. Although amounts vary, Dr Philliskirk says a pint could provide about ten percent of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of some B vitamins.

“Beer is in no way empty calories,” says Charles Bamforth, Professor of Malting and Brewing Sciences at the University of California, Davis. “It contains far more nutrients than any other alcoholic beverage.”

KEEP YOUR BONES STRONG

Barley husks make beer rich in silica, a mineral vital for producing strong connective tissues - such as skin, hair and nails - as well as maintaining bone density. Low bone density increases the risk of developing the bone-thinning disease osteoporosis.

Professor Jonathan Powell, the head of MRC Human Nutrition Research at Cambridge University, says: “Beer could be considered as doubly good for bones - small amounts of ethanol [alcohol] inhibit bone loss, while the silica enhances the speed and quality of bone formation.”

There is no RDI of silica, but according to the latest research, those who have more than 30mg a day have the highest bone density. The amount of silica in beer varies greatly, from between 6.4 to 56.5mg per litre.

“Whatever beer you drink, you are likely to get a significant amount of silica,” says Prof Powell.

A GREAT FIBRE PROVIDER

Beer is also rich in fibre - just one pint contains about ten percent of your RDI of soluble fibre, while some varieties contain up to 30 percent.

“This fibre is broken down to form prebiotics which help promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut,” says Prof Bamforth. “Research has shown that low doses of alcohol, including beer, stimulate appetite and promote bowel function in the elderly.”

The alcohol and hop content also make beer mildly antibacterial. Studies have found that regular beer drinking helps prevent the growth of helicobacter pylori bacteria which leads to stomach ulcers. The hop content also promotes the secretion of gastric juices needed for effective digestion.

NO-ALCOHOL BEERS GOOD FOR MOMS

Although zero percent beer contains no alcohol, all the vitamins and minerals remain. The Spanish Paediatric Association studied how the nutritional value of a mother’s milk varied according to her diet. Two groups of 20 mothers were monitored for 30 days, with one set drinking non-alcoholic beer each day while the other women did not.

Levels of antioxidants in the mothers’ milk were found to be significantly higher in those drinking beer.

STAVING OFF ALZHEIMER’S

Studies have shown that a small intake of alcohol can slow and even prevent age-related brain disease such as Alzheimer’s.

But beer has the added benefit of being a more mentally stimulating drink, according to Dr Philliskirk.

He says: “People are more likely to drink wine alone than beer. Drinking beer has been a social occasion for centuries.”

In addition, many people do not wish to, or cannot, drink strong alcoholic drinks for health reasons. “Beer is more inclusive because of the low alcohol content yet there is enough in it to have a relaxing effect,” adds Dr Philliskirk.

The average beer is between three and 5.5 percent alcohol and wine between 11 and 14 percent.

“People feel more convivial after a small amount. Indeed, beer ‘happy hours’ have been trialled at nursing homes in Germany and the United States. Elderly residents not only made an occasion of having a drink but engaged in good conversation.”

AS GOOD FOR YOUR HEART AS RED WINE

Much has been written about a daily glass of red wine contributing to protection against heart disease. However, studies have shown that beer works just as well.

This is because both drinks contain ethanol, which has been shown to prevent blood clots, lower the levels of “bad” cholesterol and reduce the number of stress-related heart spasms.

“Scientists also think the levels of folate in beer may help reduce homocysteine levels in the blood,” says Prof Bamforth. “Lower levels mean a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.”

Beer is rich in polyphenols, an antioxidant thought to prevent coronary heart disease and cancer. On average, beer contains 150mg of antioxidants per litre - double that of white wine, but half that of red. However, there is evidence that they come in a more absorbable form in beer.

Silica could have a protective effect on the circulatory system, too. “One study found that a silica deficiency led to reduction in the circumference of the aorta [the major artery carrying blood to the heart],” says Prof Powell. “Silica is essential for maintaining veins.” - Daily Mail

Comment Guidelines

1. Please read our comment guidelines.
  2. Login and register, if you haven’ t already.
  3. Write your comment in the block below and click (Post As)
  4. Has a comment offended you? Hover your mouse over the comment and wait until a small triangle appears on the right-hand side. Click triangle () and select "Flag as inappropriate". Our moderators will take action if need be.

jj, wrote

03:35pm on 10 February 2012
IOL Comments

I guess never argue with an alcoholic!next they can research the beneits of smoking, hey, even cocaine has positive effects,lets publish that!you can bash and insult me, and if you can handle moderation, great for you. Majority of peolpe cant. Even moderation, what ever you call binge drinking, has terrible effects. I wonder why the emotional responses for bashing alcohol?cant wait o the insults on his one... Anycase, hope you never expeience alcohols marvellous backlash. Road deaths are one thing, but dont insult our precious alcohol.

bean, wrote

04:06pm on 9 February 2012
IOL Comments

Castle.. GET IN MY BELLY!

BeerRules, wrote

02:02pm on 9 February 2012
IOL Comments

The taste of a cold and sweaty Windhoek Lager after work on a Friday...PRICELESS!! Can't wait for Friday...Awe ma!!

Plonk, wrote

02:02pm on 9 February 2012
IOL Comments

JJ wrote: "You know that doctors dont tell patients that wine is good for you." Oh really? My GP recommended I drink a glass of red wine every evening to bring down my cholesterol. He said it has fewer negative side effects than the regular cholesterol medication. Put that in your glass and drink it! Just because you are unable to exercise moderation in your habits does not give you the right to force your fascist views on everyone else.

Anonymous, wrote

12:17pm on 9 February 2012
IOL Comments

8 Reasons Dr, cause its lekker!!!!!!!

The M, wrote

09:54am on 9 February 2012
IOL Comments

@JJ, @JFT,@Asanda @wildDog: Let's hook up for a drink and end this bickkering shall we?

SimpleOke, wrote

08:56am on 9 February 2012
IOL Comments

Ja...its a free country and I'll drink what i want, when i want, how i want. Some commentators here, the 'haters', clearly were abused by an alcoholic relative. I am sorry for your hang ups, however they are YOUR hang ups not mine.

Joy Skene, wrote

08:00am on 9 February 2012

Vindication at last!!!

baboona, wrote

04:58am on 8 February 2012
IOL Comments

give Dr Syphiliskirk a Bells!

Lionel, wrote

12:03pm on 7 February 2012
IOL Comments

Strange how this article and so many other articles of a similar nature not all related to alcohol, turns out to be an exchange of war of words in terms of the many comments on this forum. This is a typical example what an aggressive nation we are both mentally and physically. If we are alcohol drinkers, then only our view counts, and visa versa if we against alcohol. I am sure if it were possible, some on this forum would try and get their point across by beating the crap out of the other person. Dare I say that nine times out of ten this will be the person who partakes in alcohol and thinks he can conquer all when he has one to many and then gets behind the wheel of a car in his drunken state or partakes in domestic violence when he gets home. Alcohol is to be enjoyed in moderation, like everything else in life and not to be abused. Morales, values, self discipline, consideration and respect for others all play a huge part. Having little to none of these attributes, leads to one been a drunken thug, in adding my piece of aggressiveness.

Anonymous, wrote

05:37pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

@jj : I see you don't let facts get in the way of a ridiculous, generalised and emotive argument!

Anonymous, wrote

03:35pm on 6 February 2012

tyytrytuy

anotherGuy, wrote

03:17pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

A lot of people who don't drink alcohol are just unhappy people who are quick to see wrongs in everything. JJ is a classic example of such people.

Black Wolf, wrote

03:15pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

@JFT well said mate.@JJ you should do more research..

jj, wrote

02:55pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

@JFT thruth hurts doesnt it.on your whiskey subject, do you know that if your whiskey (so called "harde hout"), was medicine, it would have been preion medicine.O, this is not nonsense, actually i feel silly telling you this, after all you knew about russia, so i figured you would know this already.anycase, when last did you, and wild dog, and asanda and all your alchol loving"healthy" peolpe had a check up.bet you are not that healthy!!Alcohol is an addictive drug. Hope you teach your child to use it moderation, and drive home safly. you call reality rubbish, no wonder you like the drink.hope you must never deal with the harsh reality of alcohol.

Galen, wrote

02:48pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

I would argue that the majority of these points are valid and sound. Moderation is surely the biggest factor, but the point is that a little bit of alcohol in your blood on a semi-regular basis is good for you, whether it's wine, beer or whiskey...

JFT, wrote

02:35pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

@jj, Dr Philliskirk clearly states, one beer for women and between one and two for men. Non-alcoholic for pregnant women. Moderation does exhist, stop making up stories. FYI, Russia consumes the most alcohol per capita, not South Africa. Whatever bad dreams you have because of what some drunk did to you is unfortunate but, please, don't talk rubbish to the rest of us. Lastly, I don't drink brandy, I drink beer and whiskey, but thanks for noticing ;-)

Wild Dog, wrote

02:36pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

@jj, get yourself a life!

Asanda sandza, wrote

02:28pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

@JJ, get a castle and shut the hell up boet church was yesterday so ur a day behind.

gift, wrote

02:25pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

eish this is hurting rena masione

Showing items 1 - 20 of 30

butterflykisses14
I'm a 30 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 31 and 51.
Natz79
I'm a 35 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 45.
KaraatPlus
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 41 and 54.
Sparkie92
I'm a 22 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 22 and 29.
DelightfullyTipsy
I'm a 38 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 38.
00butterflygirl00
I'm a 30 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 28 and 36.
Ldp123
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 44 and 58.
PhoenixLin
I'm a 32 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 42.
LuckyCharm_440
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 29 and 40.
Boulderhopper
I'm a 44 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 38 and 50.
AGX
I'm a 36 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 44.
Omdraai
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 41 and 49.
Dreamer1987
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 35.
Gypsey4Life
I'm a 51 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 50 and 62.
lookingsexy200
I'm a 36 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 34 and 45.
LOVINGLIFE417
I'm a 45 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 43 and 50.
KayBee75
I'm a 39 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 49.
brentonwood
I'm a 61 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 52 and 62.
nerie87
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 23 and 34.
Charms1203
I'm a 39 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 55.
Rietjie007
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 46.
CC82
I'm a 32 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 45.
Smarag
I'm a 20 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 22 and 30.
ioio
I'm a 37 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 45.
xine_414
I'm a 28 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 35.
voelkos
I'm a 54 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 56.
kristella
I'm a 30 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 40.
Veronica2477
I'm a 38 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 50.
Sosialemeis2
I'm a 28 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 46.
Duifie038
I'm a 45 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 36 and 50.
thrillsandfrills
I'm a 40 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 41 and 45.
Marianda
I'm a 25 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 30.
Changingseasons
I'm a 44 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 42 and 50.
Karendavie
I'm a 47 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 42 and 52.
molletdelvalles
I'm a 39 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 55.
Pretty_Nerd
I'm a 28 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 37.
AMy_303
I'm a 39 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 45.
Gem24
I'm a 24 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 40.
HoopvolleToekoms
I'm a 32 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 32 and 39.
KissFromARose
I'm a 58 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 55 and 64.
Comet43
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 54.
Kosmos075
I'm a 39 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 55.
Graciousheart
I'm a 47 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 44 and 56.
ddb65
I'm a 49 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 50 and 60.
devotedlady
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 43 and 55.
Believer001
I'm a 30 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 32 and 45.
Lady66
I'm a 48 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 47 and 55.
HottFoxx
I'm a 46 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 55.
love_passionately
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 55.
Stella143
I'm a 35 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 34 and 45.
Gem31
I'm a 24 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 35.
Sugababe
I'm a 41 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 32 and 42.
mystiqueZN
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 27 and 45.
Lisa_Jayne
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 23 and 35.
iamclassy
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 50 and 62.
Stiletto1
I'm a 53 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 50 and 57.
ThisIsTheRemix
I'm a 33 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 31 and 41.
This_is_m3
I'm a 45 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 50.
Liesie
I'm a 31 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 33 and 45.
_Alwayssmiling
I'm a 30 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 41.
ChatRouge
I'm a 38 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 32 and 46.
lenQ313
I'm a 19 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 22 and 28.
veldmuis007
I'm a 33 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 28 and 35.
MustLoveDogz
I'm a 33 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 33 and 43.
itu22
I'm a 22 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 37.
AmaJ
I'm a 44 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 42 and 50.
Lonleyheart007
I'm a 42 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 50.
bluemon
I'm a 30 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 45.
Lemoenbloeisel
I'm a 35 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 45.
pesin15
I'm a 38 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 18 and 100.
PixelFairy
I'm a 21 year old woman looking to meet men and women between the ages of 18 and 35.
Belind4_M
I'm a 19 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 19 and 30.
Poppielap007
I'm a 23 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 29.
dreamsoftly
I'm a 49 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 47 and 58.
Lvit2C
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 27 and 39.
Snowstarsystem
I'm a 40 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 37 and 43.
chicky582
I'm a 25 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 30.
JustLooking69
I'm a 56 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 50 and 60.
Cymbidium
I'm a 47 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 47 and 60.
Grace62
I'm a 33 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 33 and 42.
AM1234
I'm a 41 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 38 and 46.
blondgirl
I'm a 57 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 53 and 60.
KiTella
I'm a 31 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 29 and 42.
Isolabelle
I'm a 38 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 45.
Elyn1980
I'm a 34 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 42.
AngelBabe1
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 39.
Softberry
I'm a 36 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 55.
ContagiousLaughter
I'm a 41 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 37 and 44.
supe24
I'm a 34 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 65.
foxy583
I'm a 20 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 20 and 27.
Lulu_101
I'm a 36 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 38 and 45.
Chanex
I'm a 20 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 23 and 26.
KarooBoereMeisie
I'm a 34 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 40.
Athena
I'm a 37 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 37 and 45.
OneWay
I'm a 39 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 47.
DaffodilTulip
I'm a 48 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 50.
Diena_van_die_Eike
I'm a 49 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 49 and 62.
PearlyGem
I'm a 55 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 50 and 60.
Viv42
I'm a 42 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 38 and 55.
sailor_X897
I'm a 54 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 60.
JustCallMeBwana
I'm a 47 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 28 and 38.
Ben_57
I'm a 57 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 42 and 55.
Espavo
I'm a 50 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 48.
Geard1977
I'm a 37 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 27 and 38.
Determined_69
I'm a 45 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 47.
POKEY
I'm a 44 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 34 and 45.
philip_unplugged514
I'm a 62 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 50 and 65.
annns
I'm a 51 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 48 and 56.
JustJve99
I'm a 47 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 45.
happymaker66
I'm a 48 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
Dreamzzz
I'm a 48 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 45.
QuietDreamer
I'm a 34 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 35.
PerfectGentleman_700
I'm a 36 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 39.
Boereman
I'm a 52 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 52.
Brad88
I'm a 52 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 45 and 60.
Thebestone1
I'm a 57 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 52.
Btt76
I'm a 38 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 42.
ch_nb
I'm a 28 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 45.
koolstoof55
I'm a 59 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 45 and 63.
AJK1110
I'm a 59 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 55.
Mfactor
I'm a 41 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 40.
BobTheExtremeBuilder
I'm a 47 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 47.
Cruisingoldie
I'm a 46 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 50.
earthwormjim1968
I'm a 46 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 48.
maybe_111
I'm a 41 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 23 and 39.
B_B_B
I'm a 43 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 45.
drurie
I'm a 66 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 60 and 66.
ekke_706
I'm a 50 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 55.
CapeLover
I'm a 49 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 41 and 50.
Liefasb
I'm a 63 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 50 and 60.
gentlebutcrazy
I'm a 58 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 55.
WanderingShadow
I'm a 39 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 20 and 40.
Fairtalk101
I'm a 46 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
Stressfree
I'm a 58 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 42 and 52.
TheDuke_99
I'm a 36 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 28 and 42.
Lifechanger_7
I'm a 25 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 30.
JONGKEREL
I'm a 62 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 49 and 55.
IceDad66
I'm a 48 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 45.
audiess
I'm a 50 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 39 and 64.
Mais_171
I'm a 49 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 55.
Red_Red_Wine
I'm a 61 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 39 and 59.
OldGoat4400
I'm a 53 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 48.
GenuineJ
I'm a 64 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 48 and 64.
TheRisingSun
I'm a 41 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 40.
shadowwarrior
I'm a 59 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 38 and 55.
Rumrun
I'm a 56 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 44 and 56.
Free_Spirited
I'm a 45 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 32 and 42.
matiekat
I'm a 66 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 100.
Kawa1000
I'm a 49 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 50.
heartroll
I'm a 54 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 49 and 60.
Bushbaby210
I'm a 27 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 21 and 35.
Carden
I'm a 32 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 24 and 30.
tigercat
I'm a 54 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 22 and 54.
srchinluv
I'm a 52 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 46 and 65.
big_guy_soft_heart
I'm a 43 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 42.
Stream_Net
I'm a 32 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 24 and 32.
MOOLMAN
I'm a 56 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 48 and 62.
saks001
I'm a 61 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 47 and 59.
Marley77
I'm a 37 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 28 and 35.
DoctorSpin
I'm a 41 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 45.
Woody777
I'm a 50 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 55.
skyandsand
I'm a 31 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 35.
Pete_1
I'm a 70 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 55 and 65.
LEO1982
I'm a 32 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 24 and 40.
Jurgy62
I'm a 52 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 37 and 55.
Gster1
I'm a 64 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 45 and 60.
TheRealPeterPan
I'm a 35 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 28 and 35.
letslook
I'm a 46 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
oth1982
I'm a 32 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 100.
chester3
I'm a 54 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 49 and 76.
niemandsland
I'm a 30 year old man looking to meet men between the ages of 28 and 40.
cornrlius205
I'm a 46 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 50.
Glorious_Quest
I'm a 45 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 32 and 45.
MAX_33
I'm a 55 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 33 and 53.
Rick1508
I'm a 49 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 49.
arew
I'm a 49 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 55.
Eugene053
I'm a 54 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
Breukes
I'm a 35 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 26 and 35.
WagOngeduldig
I'm a 41 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 45.
Rich_H
I'm a 48 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 48.
rossi46
I'm a 66 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 55 and 65.
umustbsomewhere
I'm a 61 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 45 and 55.
LiveLifeAlways
I'm a 43 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 33 and 41.
cloudhopper
I'm a 56 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 45 and 55.
LoveFriendFirst123
I'm a 56 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 50 and 72.
Summerstorm_007
I'm a 60 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 48 and 58.
Soulsearcher72
I'm a 42 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 45.
boersoekvrou14
I'm a 39 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 42.
Romanticseb
I'm a 59 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 45 and 57.
deeptime
I'm a 53 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 48 and 58.
waitingforgodot
I'm a 68 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 53 and 60.
MysticKitesurfer
I'm a 43 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 27 and 36.
bellagio
I'm a 69 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 55 and 65.
henisright
I'm a 50 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 37 and 53.
eks_joe
I'm a 52 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 48 and 53.
FeaturedProfile
I'm a 54 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 54.
Rebelinbluejeans
I'm a 62 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 40 and 62.
50pluslooking
I'm a 56 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 100.
Double_N
I'm a 41 year old man looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 50.

Business Directory