Silverstone, United Kingdom – Mark Webber nipped past long-time leader Fernando Alonso in the closing stages to win the British Grand Prix here on Sunday.
The Australian's Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel took third with Alonso's fellow Ferrari driver Felipe Massa in fourth.
Webber, who set off alongside pole sitter Alonso on the front row, won the British Grand Prix for the second time in three years and he became the second repeat winner of an unpredictable season.
This was Red Bull's third win at Silverstone in the past four years.
“Great day for us and a great day for me,” he said over the team radio.
Alonso maintained the lead in the drivers standings.
1. Mark Webber (Australia) RedBull - Renault 1:25:11.288
2. Fernando Alonso (Spain) Ferrari +00:03.060
3. Sebastian Vettel (Germany) RedBull - Renault 00:04.836
4. Felipe Massa (Brazil) Ferrari 00:09.519
5. Kimi Raikkonen (Finland) Lotus - Renault 00:10.314
6. Romain Grosjean (France) Lotus - Renault 00:17.101
7. Michael Schumacher (Germany) Mercedes 00:29.153
8. Lewis Hamilton (Britain) McLaren 00:36.463
9. Bruno Senna (Brazil) Williams - Renault 00:43.347
10. Jenson Button (Britain) McLaren 00:44.444
11. Kamui Kobayashi (Japan) Sauber - Ferrari 00:45.370
12. Nico Huelkenberg (Germany) Force India - Mercedes 00:47.856
13. Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) Toro Rosso - Ferrari 00:51.241
14. Jean-Eric Vergne (France) Toro Rosso - Ferrari 00:53.313
15. Nico Rosberg (Germany) Mercedes 00:57.394
16. Pastor Maldonado (Venezuela) Williams - Renault 1 lap
17. Heikki Kovalainen (Finland) Caterham - Renault 1 lap
18. Timo Glock (Germany) Marussia - Cosworth 1 lap
19. Charles Pic (France) Marussia - Cosworth 1 lap
20. Pedro de la Rosa (Spain) HRT - Cosworth 2 laps
21. Narain Karthikeyan (India) HRT - Cosworth 2 laps
r. Sergio Perez (Mexico) Sauber - Ferrari 41 laps
r. Paul Di Resta (Britain) Force India - Mercedes 50 laps
(rank: r = retired, nc = not classified)
Fastest Lap: Kimi Räikkönen,1:34.661, lap 50. – Sapa-AFP