The affordable education loan option
Three bodies were recovered from the rubble of a Nairobi shopping mall attacked last month by Islamist militants, police said on Friday.
Weapons were also found in the recovery on Thursday. Some guns were suspected to have belonged to Kenyan security forces while other rifles were likely to have been used by the attackers of the Westgate mall.
It was unclear whether the bodies belonged to victims or gunmen because police had not yet identified the remains.
A police spokesman said more corpses might be under the rubble, created when part of the parking lot collapsed during the four-day siege.
"The rubble is being removed; the possibilities are there," said Kenya's chief inspector of police, Jared Ojuok. "We suspect they are there."
Officially, Kenya has said 67 people, including six soldiers, died in the attack. The victims at the upmarket mall were from a dozen countries. Additionally, five gunmen were said to have been killed.
According to the Red Cross, several families were continuing to search for missing relatives.
Ojuok said forensic investigations were ongoing and the police were unable to confirm an exact number of gunmen believed to have been involved in the attack.
Officials have not yet identified bodies of any gunmen, and there are few public details about the alleged perpetrators although at least one might have been a Somali-born man with Norwegian citizenship.
Witnesses said gunmen managed to escape with fleeing civilians during the initial chaos.
Kenyan officials have been criticised for bungling the response and giving conflicting information.
A friendly fire incident during the first hours of the response forced security teams to withdraw from the mall as they were closing in on the gunmen.
Kenyan soldiers have also been accused of looting mall shops. - Sapa-dpa