A suicide bomber killed six people at a church in northeast Nigeria at the end of a week in which suspected Boko Haram insurgents killed more than 200 people. Read Story
- Six killed in Nigeria church blast
- Slain general’s family snub Lesotho PM
- Robbery behind SA man’s death in Malawi
- State of emergency declared in Tunisia
- Zim’s power-hungry first lady eyes top...
- SADC launch inquiry into Lesotho turmo...
- KZN man shot dead on holiday in Malawi
- IS affiliate claims Sinai rocket attack
- Minute’s silence for Tunisia dead
- Obama’s grandma vows to cook for him
- ‘Errors caused Air Algerie crash’
- Britain to honour Tunisia victims