Johannesburg - The matter of five people accused of attempting to murder investigators in the Radovan Krejcir case was postponed by a Johannesburg court on Tuesday, the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) said.
The matter in the Alexandra Regional Court was postponed to April 7 for further investigations, NPA spokeswoman Phindi Louw said.
Nandi Nkosi, Zoe Biyela, Siboniso Miya, Owen Serrero and Jacob Nare were arrested for allegedly plotting to kill forensic investigator Paul O'Sullivan and crime intelligence officer Colonel Nkosana “Killer” Ximba who are probing a case which involves Czech fugitive Krejcir.
Earlier this month, two of the five, Nkosi and Biyela, were denied bail.
Magistrate Deon Schnetler ruled the defence failed to prove their release would be in the interests of justice.
The two women are charged with conspiracy to murder, possession of unlicensed firearms, of unlicensed ammunition, of stolen vehicles, and with theft.
Nkosi has been suspended from her job with the crime intelligence unit. In affidavits, both women have denied involvement in the alleged plot.