Mabe's fraud case postponedComment on this story
Johannesburg - The fraud trial of former ANCYL treasurer general Pule Mabe and two other men was postponed to August on Monday, the SABC reported.
The trio appeared briefly in the Pretoria Specialised Commercial Crimes Court where defence lawyers said they needed more time to study documents.
They said the State had provided outstanding documents, including the charge sheet, for them to prepare properly.
Mabe and the two men have been charged with fraud and corruption. They were arrested after handing themselves to the police last year.
The matter was postponed to the August 7, the SABC reported.