Man in court for rape, murder of teens

Comment on this story


iol news pic Justice poster by Oh Lizz

[email protected]

File image

Johannesburg - A man accused of raping and killing two teenage girls appeared in the Protea Magistrate's Court, south of Johannesburg, on Tuesday, police said.

The matter was postponed to June 18 for further investigation, Warrant Officer Kay Makhubela said.

The 31-year-old man was arrested in Snake Park, Doornkop, on Friday.

The teenagers were raped and murdered in Dobsonville, Soweto. The 16-year-old was shot on May 25 and the 18-year-old strangled last year.

Sapa


sign up
 
 

Comment Guidelines



  1. Please read our comment guidelines.
  2. Login and register, if you haven’ t already.
  3. Write your comment in the block below and click (Post As)
  4. Has a comment offended you? Hover your mouse over the comment and wait until a small triangle appears on the right-hand side. Click triangle () and select "Flag as inappropriate". Our moderators will take action if need be.

     

Join us on

IOL-Social networks IOL-Social networks IOL-Social networks IOL-Social networks

Business Directory