Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with the story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.


I want to complain about this content:

Once again the ANC law falls behind the rest of the world and fails the people of this country, In the real world most countries allow the foreign partner to live in the country as long as the couple remain married. A simple solution to arranged marriages that prevents abuse and get rid of undesirables.
Monday, February 06, 2012

Your name

Your e-mail

Your telephone

Your complaint in detail

Terms and Conditions