Watch the Sitholes every Thursday at 17h30 on e.tv
Mookgopong, Limpopo - The murder trial of six teenagers accused of killing three children was postponed until January 23 by the Mookgopong Magistrate's Court in Limpopo on Thursday, said police.
Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi said the court was still awaiting a psychologist's report.
The teenagers, aged between 12 and 14, were implicated in the murders of brothers Bafana Kekana, nine, Hosea Richard Kekana, 10, and their cousin Johanna Kekana, 12, in August 2012.
The three, who lived at a Montadi Youth Care Centre, were found stoned to death. Their hands and feet had been bound with shoelaces. Johanna had been raped before being killed. - Sapa