Teen murder suspects’ case postponed
Polokwane - Six teenagers accused of killing three children appeared in the Mookgopong Magistrate's Court on Friday, Limpopo police said.
“The case was postponed to February 18 for further investigation,” spokeswoman Colonel Ronel Otto said.
She said the six would be taken back to a place of safety.
On January 25, the same court denied the teenagers, aged between 12 and 14, bail.
The group allegedly killed nine-year-old Bafana Kekana, his brother Hosea Kekana, 10, and their cousin Johanna Kekana, 12, in August last year.
The three lived at the Montadi Youth Care Centre. They were found stoned to death. Their hands and feet had been bound with shoelaces.
Johanna had been raped before being killed. - Sapa