The affordable education loan option
Johannesburg - A fire broke out in the reception area at Luthuli House on Tuesday, said the ANC.
“The fire damaged the reception area and burnt down a couch.... A broken bottle was found on the floor,” said African National Congress spokesman Jackson Mthembu.
“Security personnel used fire extinguishers to put down ballooning flames that were almost reaching the ceiling of the reception area,” he said.
Mthembu said police were investigating, but neither the police nor the Johannesburg emergency services could confirm the incident. - Sapa