Johannesburg - Newly elected Gauteng premier David Makhura announced his executive council in Johannesburg on Friday.
Gauteng's new MECs are:
* Finance, Barbara Creecy;
* Education, Panyaza Lesufi;
* Economic development, Lebogang Maile;
* Infrastructure development, Nandi Mayathula-Khoza;
* Human settlements, Jacob Mamabolo;
* Health, Qedani Mahlangu;
* Agriculture, rural, and social development, Faith Mazibuko;
* Transport, Ismail Vadi;
* Sport, arts, culture, and recreation, Molebatsi Bopape; and
* Community safety, Sizakele Nkosi-Malobane.
"In addition to the appointment of the members of the executive council, I have appointed Mr Mxolisi Eric Xayiya as the special adviser on service delivery interventions, and Mr Mduduzi Mbada special adviser on policy and governance," Makhura said.