Watch the Sitholes every Thursday at 17h30 on e.tv
Pretoria - There is no change in President Jacob Zuma's medical condition which had forced him to take a break, the presidency said on Monday afternoon.
“There is no change. There is no update since the statement I sent out last night,” spokesman Mac Maharaj said.
“I cannot give updates every six hours.”
The previous update from the presidency on Zuma's condition was in the form of a statement late on Sunday night.
This statement said Zuma was discharged from a Pretoria hospital on Sunday after spending a night there.
On Friday, the African National Congress's leadership said Zuma was instructed to take a break as the election campaign had taken its toll on him.
On Sunday, ANC secretary general Gwede Mantashe said Zuma, 72, went for a routine health check.
He said the party's election campaign had been punishing and all senior members of the party would take time off one after the other to “re-energise”.