Watch the Sitholes every Thursday at 17h30 on e.tv
The Eastern Cape has recorded its second death of the summer circumcision season, the province's health department said on Wednesday.
The 19-year-old youth died on Wednesday morning at an illegal intiation school in the Butterworth area of Transkei, spokesman Sizwe Kupelo said.
The cause of death was not known yet.
The school had been closed down by health authorities.
Another 19-year-old died of dehydration in the same area earlier this month.
Kupelo said the department would send a team to the area to close down other illegal schools.
It was "very concerned" at the deaths.
It would also act on a report it had received of an illegal school at Marhubeni village in the Libode area. - Sapa