CLOSE X
Advertisement

Teen burnt in restaurant accident

Free State

Bloemfontein -

A teenager suffered serious injuries when he accidentally drilled into electrical wiring in a restaurant in Brandwag, Bloemfontein, on Wednesday, paramedics said.

Tell a friend
02062010. Members of the ER24 were stoped by the members of the Tshwane Metro Police and told that something was wrong with they lights Picture: Sizwe Ndingane

“ER24 paramedics arrived at the restaurant and found the teenager to have sustained severe burn wounds on most of his face,” spokeswoman Luyanda Majija said.

The youth, who was working at the restaurant, drilled into wiring, causing a fire. He was treated on the scene and taken to Medi-Clinic Bloemfontein.

Majija said the accident was being investigated. - Sapa

Tell a friend
Advertisement
X