Advertisement
X

Lenasia man electrocuted

Johannesburg - A man was electrocuted on Wednesday morning in Lenasia when he touched a live electrical box, Johannesburg emergency management services (EMS) said.

“We responded to an incident in Lenasia where a man, in his 30s, was (found) to have fiddled with an electrical box,” said spokesman Robert Mulaudzi.

A firefighter looks inside an electricity box which has been tampered with. File picture: Masi Losi. Credit: INLSA

“He was electrocuted,” said Mulaudzi.

This was not the first time EMS had responded to such an incident in the area, with Mulaudzi warning the public to stay away from electrical boxes and lines as they were very dangerous.

Sapa

SHOW ALL
Advertisement