Biggest Fashion Sale Of The Year! Shop 12 000 Up To 70% OFF!
Pretoria - A two-year-old boy from Mamelodi, a township in the east of Pretoria, has been electrocuted while playing with friends outside his family home, police said on Thursday.
“The two-year-old boy was playing outside on Wednesday when he touched the live electrical cord,” said Warrant Officer Mike Mbewe.
Mogau Naka was killed by illegally connected electrical cables passing outside the gate of his family home in the township's phase three.
He was taken to the Stanza Bopape Clinic, but was declared dead on arrival. Mbewe said an inquest docket had been opened.