Inmate dies after swallowing drug-filled condoms
A Thai prison inmate died after swallowing 20 condoms filled with methamphetamines, a report said on Saturday.
Investigators suspected that one or more of the condoms burst inside his stomach and caused the death, the Bangkok Post reported. Each of the 20 condoms was filled with at 165 grams of the illegal substance, according to prison officials.
Anukoon Pasook had swallowed the contraband to hide it from prison officials because he was due in court the next day, the report said. - Sapa-dpa