A judge has given approval to Apple's agreement to pay $450-million to resolve claims it harmed consumers by conspiring with publishers to raise ebook prices. Read Story
- EU may propose Google break-up
- Can robots help stop Ebola outbreak?
- Apple finally settles ebook saga
- Facebook ‘newspaper’ spells trouble fo...
- Hold me closer, tiny hamster
- Soyuz craft docks with space station
- Two rhino poached in Etosha Park
- New shrimp species found in W Cape
- Boost for local HIV-cancer research
- Virginia to re-look spaceport deal