Tell us about your favourites and win
Johannesburg - Social media responses to the ambush of a DA supporter by ANC followers were mixed and mostly one-sided.
While little was said by ANC supporters, those affiliated with the DA expressed outrage at the mob ripping off a blue T-shirt. These are some of the responses:
* @NickPascoe4540m: #Tlokwe The intolerance of ANC to any opposition shocking. Tearing clothes from a DA supporter should be seen as assault.
* @lifeonrye: My respect for the ANC wanes by the day. DA growth is driving the ANC’s intimidation campaign.
* @SPTanga: Hooligan tendencies, these are the guys that give the party a bad name,mxmm.
* Craig Hulley: This is exactly how the ANC plans to stay in power, Mugabe style with fear and intimidation… South Africa is doomed to become another Zimbabwe.
* Eleni Paparas: Carry on ANC. DA can only win more votes by such rubbish behaviour.
* Kgosi Maimane: Leaders of the ANC are only too happy to perpetuate ignorance, while they empty the coffers! this is a disgrace.