Get a child in need a pair of shoes for free
London - Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez were interviewed by police on Monday.
Officers in unmarked cars were seen at the actress's Beverly Hills home to speak to her and her fiance over the fight he had with Halle's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry last week when he returned the former couple's four-year-old daughter Nahla to her mother, RadarOnline.com reports.
Gabriel was expected in court on Tuesday to request a judge lift an order prohibiting him from seeing Nahla, and had made a sworn declaration that he did not instigate the fight, but Olivier attacked and threatened to kill him.
In his application for a restraining order against the French actor, he also asked for security footage to be secured before it was destroyed.
He said: “I told the officers that Martinez was the one who attacked me, and repeatedly told them to get the security tapes from Ms Berry's security cameras before she and Mr Martinez deleted them.”
The 36-year-old hunk claimed in court documents that Olivier said he would kill him if he didn't let Halle move to France with Nahla.
The duo got into a heated fight after which Gabriel was hospitalised for multiple injuries including a broken rib and a swollen black eye before he was later arrested on suspicion of a misdemeanour battery.
Halle immediately secured a temporary emergency protection order against him to keep him at least 100m away for her, their daughter and Olivier for 72 hours.
The actress's lawyer has confirmed she plans to ask for the order to be extended this week and a hearing has already been scheduled to decide whether to make it permanent for December 17. - Bang Showbiz