Get a child in need a pair of shoes for free
London - Sharon Osbourne set her house on fire.
Firefighters were called to the former America’s Got Talent judge’s home in Beverly Hills on Thursday when a candle she mistakenly left burning caused a blaze while she slept.
Sharon – who is married to Ozzy Osbourne - told gossip website TMZ: “Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with five gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.” - Bang Showbiz