Is this the end of the Kardashians?Comment on this story
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are reportedly refusing to film their reality show after a trio of thefts.
The sisters are said to be reluctant to shoot scenes for the 10th series of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' until someone is caught following the latest incident when Kourtney and Scott Disick had more than $4,000 in cash stolen from the bedroom of their Hamptons property last month.
Family sources have told TMZ that the trio believe the thefts, which include $250,000 in jewellery stolen from Khloe's house and $50,000 from Kourtney's home, could be an inside job.
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney are due to start filming the next series of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' in October and have enlisted extra security staff in an attempt to catch the thief.
Following the latest incident, Scott - who has kids Mason, four, and Penelope, two with Kourtney - complained to Southampton Town Police on the afternoon of July 8 and alleged that between July 1-4, an “unknown person did unlawfully remove” his and Kourtney's $4,000 cash “from an attaché case that was stored in a bedroom”.
The case is currently being classified as a felony offence, third-degree grand larceny, and is still being investigated, Detective Michael Smith told RadarOnline.com. –Bang Showbiz