Transormers producers threatened againComment on this story
Beijing - A second Chinese company says it will sue the producers of ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ for breach of contract.
Huang Daosheng, the general manager of Chongqing Wulong Karst Tourism Co. Ltd, told a news conference on Monday that the producers had failed to show its logo in the movie as promised, according to state media reports. Calls to the company went unanswered.
Huang said they would file suit against Paramount Pictures and a Beijing-based producer. Paramount didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.
Last month, a Beijing property developer said it had filed a lawsuit alleging that Paramount and two of its Chinese associates had failed to deliver on pledges. Soon after the developer and Paramount said they had smoothed out the dispute. - Sapa-AP