We’ll be honest, we have no idea if the Kardashian will be keeping up with Kanye West when the producer-cum-rapper headlines the Feel the Beat of Sub-Zero Experience featuring Kanye West event at the Coca-Cola Dome in Northgate, Joburg, on Saturday.
What we do know is that after the success of the Feel the Beat of Sub-Zero Experience featuring Drake last year, Castle Lite has organised a one-night only performance from Yeezy. And more importantly, we know that hard-core fans have been playing and replaying GOOD Music all week in anticipation for Ye’s second visit to our country. But even they have to admit that the Louis Vuitton Don has had some duds in his career.
For your reading pleasure, we’ve compiled the 10 WTF Are You Saying, Kanye? lyrics of his long career.
1. Don’t ever fix your lips like collagen/Then say something where you gonna end up apolog’in. (from Can’t Tell Me Nothing).
2. Did Moses not part the water with the cane?/Did strippers not make an arc when I made it rain? (from New God Flow).
3. Just a little something to show you how we live/Everybody want it but it ain’t that se’ious. (from Champion).
4. How it feel to wake up and be shit and the urine? (from Swagga Like Us).
5. Cousin Kim took off from work/Plus my Aunt Shirley, Aunt Beverly, Aunt Claire and Aunt Jean/So many Aunties, we could have an Auntie team. (from Roses).
6. Don’t try to treat me like I ain’t famous/My apologies, are you into astrology? Cause I’m, I’m tryin to make it to Uranus. (from Getting It In).
7. I’m living three dreams: Biggie Smalls’, Dr King’s, Rodney King’s. (from New God Flow);
8. We blasting off just like a laser/Nigga pewoon, pewoon, pewoon/Get me back, give me room, room, room/DB-9 like vroomm, vroomm, vroom. (from Hater).
9. I seen people go crazy on the whole world, an hour lap/My socket was out the plug, now it’s time to get the power back. (from Power Remix).
10. When a nigga blow up they gon’ build statues of me/Old money Benjamin Button, what? Nothing. (from Forever).
• The Feel The Beat of Sub-zero Experience Featuring Kanye West takes place at the Coca-Cola Dome in Northgate, Joburg, on Saturday. Please note that Castle Lite has asked all ticket holders to be dressed in white when they come to the concert in support of the SAB No Regret Friday initiative that promotes responsible drinking.