Shop our latest arrivals for shoes & apparel now!
London - Miley Cyrus has hit back at critics who have called for her 'Bangerz Tour' to be cancelled.
The 21-year-old singer kicked off her raunchy world tour in Vancouver, Canada, last week and has come under fire for antics such as simulating a sex act on a man wearing a Bill Clinton mask, but Miley insists she gave fans a pre-warning her shows would be X-rated.
She wrote on Twitter on Thursday: "You can't say I didn't warn you. Now sit back relax & enjoy the show. #bangerztour (sic)"
The tweet was accompanied by a picture of Miley on stage in a revealing outfit exposing her butt.
The 'Wrecking Ball' hitmaker then blasted her critics by telling them to "save" their outrage.
She quipped: "Save your complaints for the McDonalds drive thru when they forget the 'fries with that' (sic)"
Earlier this week, it was claimed the star's management has been "flooded" with complaints due to the salacious nature of the stage show.
A source said: "Miley's management have been flooded with complaints, mainly from parents, since her tour began last week in Canada with calls for the entire tour to be axed.
"Her team, including management, record label execs and the entire tour staff including the director, costume department and choreographers have been called for an emergency meeting as arenas across the US threaten to pull out of the show."
However, concert promoters Live Nation insisted last night there have been no issues with the tour and Miley will continue to perform in arenas across the globe.
A spokesperson told MailOnline: "There is no truth whatsoever to any stories or rumors of venues pulling out of the 'Bangerz Tour'.
"Miley has created a tour that's big, spectacular, entertaining and everything you would expect from Miley Cyrus. Reviews have been amazing and most important, fans are loving the show and having a great time." - Bang Showbiz