Stone death plot trial resumes next yearComment on this story
London - The trial of two men accused of plotting to kill Joss Stone has been adjourned.
Junior Bradshaw, 31, and Kevin Liverpool, 34, are accused of conspiring to murder the 'While You're Out Looking for Sugar' singer last year, but the trial has been put back to next March.
Both men, from Manchester, deny charges of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm and conspiracy to rob.
The pair were arrested in Cullompton, Devon, on June 13, 2011 after being seen driving in the area around the village of Langford in a Fiat Punto, several miles from Joss' home near Ashill.
The trial was adjourned by Judge Francis Gilbert in order to allow the defence team more time to explore medical evidence relating to the case.
It has previously been questioned whether Junior would be fit to stand trial after he was moved to a mental health unit in March.Joss has previously said she refuses to let the incident affect her life in a negative way.
She said: "There are a lot of crazies in the world. Isn't it weird? I mean what an awful thing to do. But, no, it's fine, they're just completely off their Charlie.
"It's weird because I live in the middle of nowhere, well that's why they got lost, which is good. I do feel very safe where I live. I live in the house that I grew up in and I don't ever plan on moving. I love my home because there's an extended family. I have four neighbours, one's a neighbour with a shotgun and I've got a great Rottweiler. It's silly to worry about things that didn't happen. Just gives me more lyrics, more stories to tell." - Bang Showbiz