Find the perfect dress for every occasion...
A second inquest into the death of troubled British singer Amy Winehouse confirmed on Tuesday that she died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
The same verdict of death by misadventure was given at a re-hearing of the inquest which was ordered after it emerged that the first, in October 2011, was heard by a coroner who did not have the correct qualifications.
Grammy award winner Winehouse was found dead at her north London home on July 23, 2011 following years of drug and alcohol addiction. She was 27.
She had 416 milligrammes of alcohol per decilitre of blood in her system - more than five times the British legal driving limit of 80mg.
Coroner Shirley Radcliffe said Winehouse died from “alcohol toxicity”, adding that it was “a level of alcohol commonly associated with fatality”. - Sapa-AFP