Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with the story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.


I want to complain about this content:

"for my six-year-old and I"???? Is that correct? I was taught that to establish whether one uses "I", "me" or "myself" remove the second person and see if it makes sense. So it becomes "I was handed a wad of printed information that I would need to apply for a Canadian visa for I". Hmmmm. Something looks and sounds wrong. But what do I know as I am not a paid pro jounrno who writes for a living. Must be a sign of the times.
Me, myelf and I
Thursday, February 09, 2012

Your name

Your e-mail

Your telephone

Your complaint in detail

Terms and Conditions