Subscribe now to our new Travel newsletter!
At Leisure holidays create a refreshingly different holiday experience for the independent-minded traveller, combining the very best of guided sightseeing with the freedom to explore on your own.
From sleeping in, to enjoying off the beaten path excursions, At Leisure doesn't just unlock the treasures of each amazing destination - it's the key to discovering them at your own pace.
Travellers can pick from a range of unforgettable guided holidays throughout Europe, USA & Canada, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
No matter which holiday you choose, you'll have more time to savour each city and enjoy:
* Longer stays of two to three nights on average and up to six nights in some destinations
* No departures earlier than 9am on most travelling days
* Plenty of free time to explore on your own
* Exclusive insider experiences like Local Specialities, Unique Insights and surprising Hidden Treasures.
* In-depth sightseeing with Trafalgar's knowledgeable Travel Directors, Local Guides and Local Experts
* Smaller, more intimate groups for locally guided sightseeing tours in select locations
* Authentic local dining, including our exclusive By My Guest dining experiences
* First Class accommodation, luxury transportation and many meals included
“The longer stays, the more free time and the later starts all combine to provide a hassle-free holiday option that is suitable for a more independent traveller. It is clear from the programme's success and our year on year growth that we have really hit the mark, says managing director, Theresa Szejwallo.
“And our 15-day Bohemian Highlights will really hit the spot with a superb Be My Guest experience with a local family who have lived on the outskirts of Budapest for many generations and a visit to the Pilsner Urquell Brewery in the Czech Republic.”
Priced from R22 185 per person sharing travellers can expect to enjoy hot buffet breakfasts daily, seven evening meals, First Class hotel accommodation, all hotel tips, baggage handling, service charges and local taxes, travel by luxury coaches, complimentary airport transfers and the high-speed train between Berlin and Warsaw.
Two-night stays in Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna and Prague will ensure that all guests get to grips with the best that Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria and the Czech Republic have to offer.
For the 2013 season, you have even more opportunities to save on Trafalgar's At Leisure itineraries.
To book contact your ASATA travel agent or Trafalgar directly on (011) 280 8400. Follow Trafalgar on twitter at @TrafalgarSA and become a fan by joining their Facebook site at www.facebook.com/trafalgartravel.