Cape Town - The African News Agency (ANA) on Wednesday launches the ANA PR Wire information service that allows business, organisations and individuals to share their news releases instantaneously with millions around the world.
The platform can be accessed here: http://pr.africannewsagency.com/
“This service propels Africa into newsrooms and boardrooms. We are providing African businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs with a tool that moves them into the global spotlight. Our cutting-edge information dissemination platform empowers Africans to share their own news as frequently and as affordably as possible,” said ANA CEO Grant Fredericks.
The easy-to-use and cloud-based ANA PR Wire is free and visible to access, view and use press releases. Anyone can register and receive the information they are interested in at no cost.
The service is also affordable to any businesses and organisations who want to publish their information. The technology enables contributors to upload their own news, pictures and data effectively, providing them with global brand exposure via ANA’s African and international news partnerships.
"The world needs more information about Africa’s aspiration: our start-ups, local entrepreneurs and the many exciting and high-potential development initiatives on our continent. Africa is rising and the ANA PR Wire empowers Africans - from all countries - to share their own news with an international audience,” said Melanie Cheary, ANA Head of News and Content.
How it works:
* ANA PR Wire is an easy-to-use and a completely free and visible public facing site where people anywhere in the world can access, use and share press releases.
* Anyone – journalists, media professionals, analysts, financiers, investors, the public – can register and access information easily for free.
* Businesses, non-profit organisations, government and public offices can publish information at competitive rates.
* Press releases and images are uploaded online speedily and easily by paying contributors.
* Affordable so that even the smallest start-up can reach an international audience
Clients may also access ANA's daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Media Monitoring, Tracking and Analysis Reports, giving them a 360-degree PR measurement and management tool which will assist them in improving their exposure in the market place.
ANA is a syndicated news and information service distributing African content internationally. ANA was launched in 2015.
African News Agency