DURBAN - Abland, one of South Africa’s leading property developers for over 30 years, has announced five new developments.
The developments will offer direct access to the M12 with an immediate connection to the N7, providing them with easy access to the Cape Town Harbour, which are all situated at the 72 hectare Atlantic Hills Business Park in Cape Town.
These developments include:
1. A 4,000m² head office and warehouse for Time Link.
2. A 4,000m² warehouse and offices for Hi Calibre, Brand In-Store and Symphony Forwarding SA.
3. A 11,000m² development consisting of 11 units ranging from 600m² to 2,000m² to rent.
4. A 8,000m² warehouse and office development to rent.
5. A 17.000m² cold storage facility and head office for Southern African Fruit Terminals (SAFT).
The first four developments are being developed on behalf of POD Property Fund, with a total value of R300 million. Time Link, Hi Calibre, Brand In-Store and Symphony Forwarding SA, were completed at the end of March 2019.