CAPE TOWN – Airbus on Thursday announced that it delivered 800 commercial aircraft to 93 customers in 2018, meeting its full-year delivery guidance and setting a new company record.
Deliveries were 11 percent higher than the previous record of 718 units, set in 2017. For the 16th year in a row now, Airbus has increased the number of commercial aircraft deliveries on an annual basis.
In total, the 2018 commercial aircraft deliveries comprise:
- 20 A220s (since it became part of the Airbus family in July 2018);
- 626 A320 Family (vs 558 in 2017), of which 386 were A320neo Family (vs 181 NEOs in 2017);
- 49 A330s (vs 67 in 2017) including the first three A330neo in 2018;
- 93 A350 XWBs (vs 78 in 2017);
- 12 A380s (vs 15 in 2017).