CAPE TOWN - LG Electronics (LG) announced that it's latest mid-range smartphone, the LG Q7 will be available in South Africa.
“Consumers in the market for a balanced smartphone with the latest premium features will find the LG Q7 very hard to resist,” said Ha Jeung-uk, senior vice president and business unit leader for LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company.
“With selected features just only recently introduced in our 2018 LG G7ThinQ, the Q7 is a great combination of features, design, performance and price.”
The Q7 is packed with high-end features such as Portrait mode, DTS:X Virtual Surround Sound, water and dust resistance and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The device also features 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is also expandable.
The LG Q7 is also the first in its price range to offer DTS:X to deliver virtual surround sound.
DTS:X is a premium, optimized mobile technology that delivers louder and richer audio for movies, music and games.
The LG Q7 features a 2.5D Arc Glass design with rounded-edges that makes the device comfortable to hold and operate with one hand.
The Q7 is IP68-certified water and dust resistant.
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
- Memory: Q7: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Q7 : Rear 13MP with PDAF / Front 8MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 143.8 x 69.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 145g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Colors: Black:
- Key Features: Fingerprint Sensor / DTS:X Virtual Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / Google Assistant / Smart Rear Key / Fast Charging / MIL-STD 810G Durability / Portrait Mode / Flash Jump Cut / Music Flash / Timer Helper / FM Radio
Consumers can purchase the device for R5,999 on pre-paid and R349 on contract, available in Vodacom and Cell C.
More details will be announced locally at the time of availability.Follow us on our new Instagram page HERE!
- BUSINESS REPORT ONLINE