INTERNATIONAL – YouTube announced that Users who are constantly watching videos via their computers can now use the in-browser mini-players as they are available for desktop users from today.
The tool will allow people to continue playing a video they’re already watching while browsing for another one.
How it works:
To use the mini-player, move your mouse over the bottom of the video, and use the icons in the right-hand corner to select mini-player.
- Pause, seek, and play the previous/next video using controls on the Miniplayer
- Dismiss the Miniplayer by hitting the “X” button or ESC o your keyboard
- Go back to the regular video, by clicking on the Miniplayer title or on the Miniplayer video player (outside of the controls)
- Also supports Playlists, Livestreams, and more
Additionally, the team fixed some bug issues that were affecting the desktop browser version of YouTube.
Here are the other fixes the company as made:
- Some upcoming live videos were showing the "upcoming" time in the wrong timezone, it has been fixed.
- A "SAVE" label has been added to the save to playlist button on video pages.
- The text in some pop-up windows (for example, the window that appears when you click Share > Embed) would run over the edge of the window, It has been fixed.
- Some three-dot menu items were showing up blank with no info, It has been fixed.
- When you click ‘Share’ and use the ‘Start At’ checkbox, the time would sometimes be out of sync with the URL, it has been fixed.
BUSINESS REPORT ONLINE