CAPE TOWN - After the launch of the new Huawei Mate 10, You must all be wondering when will it be available in SA?
According to Huawei, South Africa will be amongst the first to have the Mate Series smartphone in the country, with the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and the Porshe Design Huawei Mate 10.
“We are delighted to bring the Mate 10 Pro and the Porshe Design Mate 10 to South Africa as we believe these smartphones will cater for the South African consumer needs as we enter the age of AI,” said Likun Zhao, GM, Huawei Consumer Business Group SA.
“Consumers will be able to pre-order their devices online after our local launch on the 6th of November 2017,” he added.
Key features to look forward to:
· Kirin 970, the world’s first AI processor for smartphones with a dedicated Neural Network Processing Unit (NPU);
· A 3D Glass Body featuring a barely-there-bezel, HUAWEI FullView Display and HDR10 supported technology for intensely vivid and brighter colors;
· TÜV Fast-Charge Safety Certified HUAWEI SuperCharge and 4000 mAh battery with AI-powered Battery Management;
· New Leica Dual Camera with SUMMILUX-H lenses, with both featuring an aperture of f/1.6, and intelligent photography including AI-powered Real-Time Scene and Object Recognition and AI-powered Bokeh Effect;
· An all-new, simplified EMUI 8.0 based on Android™ 8.0.