Artscape will be transformed, inviting the public to indulge in a musical showcase of South Africa’s finest acts, explore art installations conceptualised by creative director Selly Raby Kane, and visit the annual FilmFest.
Here’s what you can expect:
* Music line-up with the likes of DJ Skinniez, Paul Waxon, Moonchild Sanelly and Medicine Boy
* FilmFest showing (subject to availability - online bookings advised): Feast your mind on a different African premiere each night of the Festival. Never-before-seen feature films and short films come to life at the Artscape, where you can catch a drink, see exhibitions and listen to the country’s (and the world’s) best musicians before seeing a film that no one in Africa has before.
* Emerging Creatives & Most Beautiful Object in SA exhibitions.
* Chivas IndaBar (a bar full of like-minded creatives).
* Cape Town’s best food trucks.
* Opportunity to hang out with Design Indaba speakers and delegates.
* Selly Raby Kane’s dreamscape of art installations.
* R80 online R100 at the door R200 3-night special.
Each year, Design Indaba’s Emerging Creatives programme brings together the leading young minds in the design industry, and gives them a platform from which to launch their creative careers. View it online after the festival, or catch them in Durban and Joburg as part of the simulcast.
Free entrance to Nightscape ticketholders.
Visit: www.designindaba.com for more information.