Chris Brown has cancelled his proposed boxing match with Soulja Boy.
The 'Loyal' hitmaker and the 26-year-old rapper have been embroiled in a bitter feud since Chris vowed to fight the 'Kiss Me Thru The Phone' musician – real name DeAndre Cortez Way – for liking a picture of his ex-lover Karrueche Tran on Instagram.
The pair were due to settle their differences in the ring in an organised bout consisting of three rounds, which would have seen 'Crank That' hitmaker Soulja Boy – who was being trained by undefeated boxing great Floyd 'Money' Mayweather – take on 27-year-old Chris, who was being coached by retired heavyweight legend 'Iron' Mike Tyson.
Soulja Boy took to Twitter on Monday February 20 to shut down talk of the match, claiming that Chris had refused to sign the contract committing to the bout.
He wrote on the social media site: "Chris brown manager call my manager last night and said the fight is off and he's not signing contract. Don't ask me about the s**t no more
"I aint gon say he a b***h or he shook or nothing. I'm just gon say he don't wanna fight. simple. I can't force him to sign the s**t. (sic)"
It was Soulja Boy who previously took to Twitter to spill details on the proposed match-up.
He raged: "Chris brown just called me and said he wanna fight me because I liked @karrueche picture on Instagram this n**** a b***h
"Aye @chrisbrown pull up n***a I'll knock yo B***h A** out stop snorting so much coke n****. FRUITS
"That n**** @chrisbrown better not tweet s**t with his p***y a**. He called my phone trippin so now I'm trippin F**k n****. Fruits! (sic)"
Soulja Boy also roamed the streets on Compton in Los Angeles County back in January to look for Chris to challenge him to a brawl before they announced their planned boxing match.