Television personality, model and entrepreneur Kylie Jenner is on the cover of Forbes' "Richest Self-Made Women" issue.
Despite the online criticism Forbes' announcement has received, here are five quick facts about why the 20-year-old "reality TV star" made the cover:
- Ever since Jenner founded Kylie Cosmetics in February 2016, her company has earned a revenue of $630 million(about R8.4 billion) . The 20-year-old has managed to build a $900 million (about R12 billion) fortune.
- This is the first time Jenner has been included in the Forbes' list since it was first published in 2014.
- Jenner has always been allured by cosmetics, even though she struggled to find something to do on her own.
- Jenner also makes money from endorsements and is the youngest woman to be featured in the issue.
- She is also the seventh most followed celebrity on Instagram.
Jenner also made TIME's 25 most influential people on the internet list in June.