London - Sage Stallone's funeral will take place on Saturday.
The body of the 36-year-old actor - who was found dead on July 13 - will reportedly be laid to rest in a private service at the weekend.
A source told RadarOnline.com: “Sage will be buried on Saturday. His body was picked up from the coroner by a mortuary that is based in Westwood earlier this week. The funeral will be private and it will be family and friends only and will be celebration of his life.”
Meanwhile, it has been claimed that authorities investigating Sage's death believe he was a drug dealer who sold Hydrocodone - more commonly known as Vicodin - but don't think he was an addict himself as his build was not typical of habitual drug users.
A source told TMZ: “He was pudgy, and drug addicts are almost always rail thin.”
Insiders told the gossip website that no pills were found in Sage's Los Angeles home, but 60 giant prescription bottles - which each would have held 500 tablets - were discovered and investigators are now planning to use batch numbers and serial numbers to track down the bottles, but it is thought probable that they were shipped from abroad.
An initial autopsy on Sage's body, which was completed on Sunday, proved inconclusive and the cause of death is not expected to be known for up to two months until the toxicology tests are completed. - Bang Showbiz