On Sunday night, Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters won one of the most prestigious titles you can hold in the pageantry world — the Miss Universe crown.
Demi-Leigh is only the second South African to hold the title, following Margaret Gardiner's win in 1978.
This how Demi-Leigh's life will change:
According to CosmoPH, she also wins the following prizes:
- A one-year supply of haircare products and tools from Farouk Systems, the makers of CHI Haircare
- A shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes & Accessories
- Personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness @ Le Parker Meridien Hotel and hair services from John Barrett Salon
- A modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographers
- Dermatology and skincare services
- A professional health and nutrition consultation
- Dental services
- Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organisation
- Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
- Access to various events including casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows, and launch parties
- And personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organisation fashion stylist.