WATCH: Meghan's salty sister hints at doing 'Celebrity Big Brother UK'
Samantha Markle - the half-sister of the Duchess of Sussex - has teased that she's to join 'Celebrity Big Brother' this year.
The 36-year-old royal hasn't spoken to her sibling since 2015 when her career started taking off but that hasn't stopped Samantha from speaking about the actress in television interviews of late and now she looks set to spill even more gossip as she's been approached by bosses of the reality TV show for the forthcoming series.
Speaking on 'Good Morning Britain' on Monday, Samantha said when pressed on 'CBB': "I've worked in media most of my life, why would I not? Why would I stop living because I have a family issue going on?
I don't think she's in intelligent enough to be able to separate the two, whether you're a celebrity or a royal, you have a high public profile and that's subject to discussion within the media ... We're each individuals with our own life experience.
With all due respect, it's not just Meg, we're entitled to share that, we're entitled to be open about it, if we can shed some light on some issues for the public, then great. We can enjoy the process. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's not disparaging, it's not harmful.
"Urm... well, I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you, so.... I don't want to find myself in locks and stocks quite frankly. It wouldn't be becoming."
The news that Samantha is being lined up for the show will no doubt infuriate Meghan - who was known as Meghan Markle before she got married - as just last week she tweeted that she'd blame her if their father Thomas Markle were to die.
Asked if she regrets what she wrote, Samantha said: "To a degree I do, but I was really feeling that now it is so critical and so unfair that if there's a misunderstanding that she reach out to him and she clarify because life is very short.
"He's 74 and I felt as though if something were to happen to him, and he passed away, I don't think any of us could live with the fact that he died unhappy and there was not closure. I believe in her heart that she would want that also."
Meghan hasn't had any contact with her family - including her father - since just before she and Harry, 33, tied the knot at Windsor Castle in May.
Thomas was meant to walk the brunette beauty down the aisle but he was forced to pull out a few days before in order to undergo emergency heart surgery in the US.
He was hoping that Meghan and her new husband would pay him a visit once they had finished their honeymoon but he is now convinced the royal family are on a mission to "freeze" him out as he hasn't been able to get hold of her since then.
Samantha explained: "They were texting for a while but all of that ceased and so I think he is very worried. He feels very isolated as you can imagine, any father would."