The fully catered for affair, taking place over 14 – 16 July 2017, includes golf (on both championship courses at Sun City), safaris, soirees, pool parties, pamper sessions and more, culminating in an extravagant gala dinner hosted under a canopy of African stars.
Each of Royal Escape 'experience' is underpinned by a sumptuous array of gourmet fare and complimentary beverages that will grab the attention of even the most jaded of palates. But even more illuminating, are the music artists and performers who will provide the weekends’ entertainment.
Starting at R25 000 for an all-inclusive ticket, guests can delight in an array of Royal Experiences, namely:
- An African-bush dining experience under the stars, surrounded by the indigenous landscape and wildlife, while listening to homegrown entertainment.
- An all-white Queen's Pool Party, where guests can sip cocktails, delight in high fashion and enjoy a selection of luxury express treatments to relax and revitalise.
- Late night festivities in the form of two King's after parties (Friday and Saturday night) will have guests dancing the night away to the cool tunes of 3 Tons of Fun, the Kool Out Lounge's resident deejays and other live music performances.
- The Royal Banquet brings the African night to life with the very best in live music, drinks, dance, fashion and cuisine. It's also a strictly formal event, so ladies and gents will dazzle in ballgowns and tuxedos.
- The Royal Escape Golfer's Challenge tees off on Saturday, with a wrap up and prize-giving on Sunday.
“We were extremely pleased with the result, as were our guests, many of whom pledged their support for the 2017 event as they were departing. The benchmark was set high in 2016, and the creative team have spent the past few months evolving the concept and developing the offering for this coming iteration. From what I have seen, I believe that it will be even more spectacular and I congratulate them on their ingenuity.”