Tuning the Vine is back for the final #WineWednesday festivity of the year from 5.30pm until 8.30pm on 13 December 2017, with Morgenster and Stellenrust joining the stellar lineup at the #InnerCityWineRoute for the first time.
Other Winelands stars heading for the Cape Town CBD to present unmissable tastings include Lourensford, Steenberg, Graham Beck, Diemersdal, Signal Gun, Backsberg, Glen Carlou, Arendsig, Zevenwacht, Rascallion Wines, Durbanville Hills, Montpellier and Spier, as well as Woodstock Gin and Uber Beverages.
The venues for this edition of the #InnerCityWineRoute are 91 Loop, Roast & Co, HQ, Burger & Lobster, Craft Burger Bar, The Odyssey Gastropub, The Station on Bree, ARCADE, Cabron Taco Bar, Mink & Trout, The Crazy Horse and The Sneaky Sausage.
Ready to make the most of your #InnerCityWineRoute journey this December, before bidding a fond farewell until April 2018?
Here are some things to help you along your way:
- The best wine tuning tool is, of course, your schnoz
- Wine’s most important purpose is to be enjoyed
- Expensive doesn’t necessarily mean you will enjoy it more
- Nobody knows everything about wine
- Advice is free to those who ask
- The best judge of what you enjoy? You
- Experimentation is fun – you’ll never know if you don’t give it a try
Venue: Cape Town CBD
Date: 13 December 2017
Tickets: R200, available at Quicket